Saturday 12 July 2014

Aztech nail art tuturial

 Aztec nails are perfect for the summer, especially with so many great festivals coming up! It's a design that I absolutely love doing because it's pretty easy to do but look edgy and different! I'm just back from my French elc course after nearly 3 weeks and I have to say it was unbelievable but I'm glad to be home! Met such great people and learned loads so it was well worth it!


I'm absolutely obsessed with Inglot nail varnish its just brilliant! A little on the pricey side but totally worth it. Start by doing two coats of the lighter colour of your choice,, I used a peach colour from essence. Then go over with the other colour wherever you want the Aztec design. I highly recommend Inglots black nail art varnish as its a long skinny brush that's very easy to use. Using that or a nail art brush draw lines as shown starting from the centre outwards, then remove any smudges with nail varnish remover. Finish with a clear topcoat and your done! Enjoy and leave me a comment if you've any questions.

                                                                                   Rachael x 
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Lovely nails !


    Sara,
    http://thecrimeofashion.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so cool! I've been so obsessed with nail art recently but don't seem to have much talent but I'm definitely going to try these out. Can't say they'll end up looking as good as yours though, haha. Cute colours too :)

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw thank you! It's really not as hard as it seems, the trick is a steady hand, inglot nail art varnish and practice! So glad you'll give them a try and best of luck x

    ReplyDelete

© Rachael's Mode . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig