Sunday 18 October 2015

A/W Pinspiration

A/W style is definitely my all time favourite when it comes to fashion. I just feel there's so much more you can do with an outfit when you can add different layers and textures. Whenever I'm looking for a little style inspiration I have  a look through pinterest and so I thought I'd put together some of my favourite looks for A/W 



Chunky knits will never go out of fashion and are a staple you need in your A/W wardrobe. Not only will you be toasty you will look super stylish. Black and grays  probably  make up 90% of my wardrobe and luckily are perfect for this look.


 Denim and suede are making a comeback and are huge this A/W. There's a whole 70's vibe floating around the place at the moment that I just love, from button down skirts to high rise polo necks its all in this season.


Wearing ripped jeans and a trusty leather jacket is a personal favourite of mine. It's such a versatile look that it can be thrown on for college days or for shopping trips. Duster coats and of course scarfs are another great way to glam up an outfit, paired with a leather bag you are good to go. 

Hope you guys were as inspired as I was by these fierce looks for A/W, its made me so excited! Enjoy,


Source: All links from  my pinterest https://www.pinterest.com/rachaelmartin96/aw-style/
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Rachael's Mode . All rights reserved.
Blogger Designs by pipdig